Yes, I will tell you exactly how you can create your sub-domain on the medium now. In this article we will discuss the same as how can you get sub-domain on medium? I will tell you in this article how you can take your subdomain. So let’s start
What is Sub Domain?
A subdomain is an additional part to your main domain name. Subdomains are created to organize and navigate to different sections of your website. You can create multiple subdomains or child domains on your main domain.
In this example, ‘yourname’ is the subdomain, ‘medium’ is the primary domain and ‘.com’ is the top level domain (TLD). You can use any text as your subdomain, but you want to make sure it’s easy to type and remember.
How to claim a sub-domain on Medium?
Here is a step-by-step process to claim a sub-domain on Medium
- Go to medium.com and login here. How can you login like Facebook, Google, etc.
- Click on ‘Profile Icon” and choose a “Write a Story” to publish an article without a publication, self-publish it without sending it to any publication.
- Now, after publishing, you will receive a pop-up that will be asking you to enter your own sub-domain.
- You will enter a sub-domain depending upon your choice. Like, you could choose any pre-text, depending upon the availability.
- Finally, you have a Sub-domain now. People could find you and your content like; your profile look like “yourchoosen.medium.com” and your already published story link will be “yourchoosen.medium.com/title-random-numbers”
- You have a sub-domain now.
My Profile | If you like this post of mine, please do not forget to follow